1. General Provision
This personal data processing policy (hereinafter the Policy) meets all the requirements of the Law of July 27, 2006 NO. 152-PHZ “On personal Data”. The Policy determines the procedure for collecting and processing personal data on the website. Also, it ensures security of personal data processing at kyrgyzzerger.com (hereinafter the Operator).
– The Operator guarantees that personal data processing respects a User’s freedom, privacy, personal and family secrets.
– The Policy applies to all personal information, which the Operator shall receive from the website (www.kyrgyzzerger.com) visitors.
2. The main concepts
1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data – temporary suspension of processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website is a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://kyrgyzzerger.com;
4. Personal data information system is a set of personal data contained in database, that ensures processing of information technologies and technical means;
5. Anonymization of personal data is a set of action, which makes impossible to determine an ownership of personal data without employing additional information;
6. Personal data processing is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification) retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data;
7. Operator is a state body, municipal body, entity, individual, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purpose of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data is any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website https://kyrgyzzerger.com;
9. User is any visitor to the website https://kyrgyzzerger.com;
10. Provision of personal data is a set of actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a group of people;
11. Dissemination of personal data is a set of actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an undefined group of people (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing personal data to an unlimited number of people, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting the information on telecommunication network, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data is the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual of foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data is any actions, which permanently erase personal data.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data:
– full name;
– email address;
– phone numbers;
– date and place of birth;
– also the website collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) by using Internet statistics services, such as Yandex Metric, Google Analytics, etc.;
– the above mentioned data are hereinafter Personal Data.
4. Purpose of processing personal data
1. The purpose of processing personal data:
– to inform Users of the website by sending emails;
– to conclude, execute, and terminate agreements/contracts;
– to provide an access to services, information and/or materials on the website.
2. The Operator also has right to send notifications to a User about new products and services, special offers and upcoming events. The User can always refuse to receive information by sending an email to email@example.com, marked “Unsubscribe”.
3. To improve the quality of the website the Operator collects information via Internet statistics services.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
1. The Operator processes any personal data, where a User fills and sends special forms on the website. By filling out those forms and sending personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with the policy.
6. Collection, storage, transfer, and other types of processing personal data
Security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational, and technical measures, which are necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all the possible measures to exclude access to unauthorized people.
2. Personal data shall not be transferred to the third parties, unless it is related to the implementation of applicable law.
3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, a User can correct them independently by sending a notification to the Operator email firstname.lastname@example.org, marked “Updating personal data”.
4. A User can withdraw his/her consent to processing personal data any time, by sending a notification to the Operator email email@example.com, marked “Revocation of consent to processing personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer
1. Before transferring of personal data, the Operator shall ensure that there is a reliable protection of personal data in the respected foreign country.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data to foreign countries, which do not meet above mentioned requirement, shall be done with a User’s written consent.
8. Final Provisions
1. A User can get any clarification regarding the processing of his/her data by sending an email to the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This document shall reflect any changes in the Policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new one.
3. An actual version of the Policy is available and located on the Internet at https://kyrgyzzerger.com/policy/